Our good friend and colleague Richard Thomson of Recruit with Conviction is conducting some research into the learning experience in Prison. This is a transnational collaborative study that is seeking answers to five basic questions: –
1) Generally what do you think is the purpose of prison education?
2) Which learning activities have you been involved in?
3) Which learning resources were used?
4) From your personal experience, what were the benefits? What were the difficulties?
5) Which skills did you most want to improve for the future?
Did you get the chance to improve these skills?
If anyone is interested in taking part in a telephone conversation then please forward your details to us and we will pass them onto Richard.